Here is the deal from Mt. Borah PLEASE READ THIS OVER CAREFULLY:
Minimum order is six. Each "style" is a unique order.
For example:
- Men's Short Sleeve Club Fit is one order
- Women's Short sleeve Team Fit is one order
As it stands now we have:
- 7 men requesting Team fit (one was either)
- 4 men requesting Club (Relaxed) fit
- 1 man did not specify
- 1 woman did not specify
- 1 woman requesting Team fit
- 1 woman requesting Club fit
- 2 men interested but not committed
Mt. Borah Customer service says that it is very common for women to were the men's cuts.
I have one woman who has accepted the men's Team cut. The other two women will have to decide.
I believe that the Club cut is much like a polo or T-shirt so if you are a woman and have comfortably worn a men's polo or T-Shirt this will probably be OK. They claim that the men's Team fit is OK for women too. Please call Mt. Borah if you have any concerns about women fitting in a men's cut.
One other helpful possibility for any individual in any "order" who does not want that waist elastic - that can be left out of that individual shirt at no addition expense and does not constitute another order. I understand that this can help for those that might be a little wider at the bottom than at the top (please for give me for being so descriptive).
Once we prepay they will ship out a sizing kit and we can all try on different sizes to know what will fit best for each individual. (You will not have the opportunity to switch from Team to Club or vice-versa at that time ).
As soon as I know shipping and tax info and we get our final count, I will collect funds. It looks like the shirt price will be 82.50 plus shipping (no tax collected).
A Men's (unisex) Team fit order is a certain thing.
I am pretty sure that we will get the Men's (unisex) Club fit pulled together also.
If we get more women to commit we can get women specific cuts.

As of this hour we now have enough committed individuals to place one order for men's team fit and one order for men's club fit. I placed a post on the ANL Freecycyle website to try and get more interest. If we get to thirteen of each we can drop the price by 10 antelopes a shirt!
ReplyDelete